Lifeworks Health Services (LHS) provide psychological services to many of our clients who utilise our expertise in Pain Management – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), counselling and mediation over a wide range of areas.
Lifeworks have a team of registered Psychologists who are specialists in Pain Management – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), which is widely recognised as having many benefits in the field, including:
- implementation of short, mid and long-term attainable goals in regards to recovery
- addressing maladaptive coping styles such as fear avoidance behaviours and
- catastrophising, and encouraging alternative coping mechanisms
- relaxation techniques such as breathing exercises, progressive muscle relaxation and creative visualisation
- activity scheduling and encouragement to gradually increase activity levels via the implementation of pain management techniques and coping strategies.
Services listed below demonstrate the diverse range of how our psychological services can benefit your organisation by improving the mental health and wellbeing of your employees or contact us directly for more information or individually tailored programs.